NEW: How to get your movie to the cinema!
This is a lite version of the simple tutorial to create a DCP (digital-cinema-package) yourself.
Your ebook will be immediately available for download after purchase!
In this ebook you will learn the following ...
- Which requirements you have to observe!
- How to work with the right color space!
- What hurdles you have to overcome!
- How do you create a DCP?
- Which software do you need for this?
- How to convert your movie!
Transfer & Check
- How to get your finished movie to every cinema in the world!
- How to do your data transfer right!
- How to check your data!
DCP has been the international digital cinema standard since 2002. This is what cinemas usually show and it needs to be perfect to fulfil the high standards and strict guidelines. Many believe it's easy to create DCPs yourself but the fact is, many cinema servers are old and outdated.
Cinema equipment is expensive and not everyone invests in software updates. This is were my training eBook comes in: I offer professional and high-quality DCP-Mastering training and have the experience to guarantee 100% playability worldwide.
On 51 packed pages I teach DCP-creation (Win/Mac) with all aspects of the audio-visual mastering process, including subtitling, transfer (linux cloning) and QC. Davinci Resolve 15 Studio added the best cheap way for DCP encoding (Kakadu J2K) but it's a lot more complicated than that with many potential issues. The crucial work takes place before and after encoding.
- Myth-Busting (3)
- Software Overview (4)
- History Lesson (6)
- Technicalities (7)
- Prerequisites (13)
- Color Spaces (16)
- Mastering in Resolve 15 lite (23)
- Gamma Transformation (28)
- Full VS Legal Range (31)
- FPS Conforming (34)
- Quality Check (35)
- Transfer & Cloning (37)
- Subtitles & Versioning (42)
- Appendix: Loudness (48
- Appendix: Re-Wrapping (49)
- Appendix: HRI Title Tool (50)
Copyright © 2019 digital-cinema-mastering-workshop.com